- Use saran wrap and cover a bowl tightly with it. I used this small IKEA bowl I had and wrapped firmly.
- Turn the bowl over and place on wax paper or a cookie sheet to contain any mess with the glue.
- In another container, mix equal parts water and clear glue.
- I used my shredder, and took 2 sheets of blue toned paper.
- Dip handfuls of shredded paper into the glue mixture, then immediately lay them on the bowl until it’s covered.
- Lightly press dry paper strips along the outside to create a “nesty” look.
- Let dry for 12 hours; carefully pull the wrap off the bowl and away from the
- I can tell how it works, once this dries. Wish me luck. It will look cute for Easter.
Here is how it looks today. Love it. If I did another one, I would look for paper that is colored on both sides, that way when I have the eggs in the next, they wont be against white inside next background like it is here. You can’t notice it so much because of the light colored straw and green eggs. This could be fun to try with bigger bowls or ones of different sizes.